Click here for Ελληνικα (Greek)
I know you guys love Caudalie because you comment on my Instagram pics every time I post some of their products. And it makes total sense, after all Caudalie is one of the very best natural skincare brands out there. Needless to say, I party every time they send me a new product to review. So here’s my impressions on their latest cleansers for all skin types.
I love new springtime beauty rituals ❤Thanks to @caudalie 🌷💐🌸 Η άνοιξη είναι εδώ με καινούργια beauty προϊόντα! Όπως αυτά τα νέα ντεμακιγιαζ της #caudalie που μοσχοβολούν φρέσκο αγγουράκι! ☘🌱🌷 Τα έχει δοκιμάσει καμία; Θέλετε #review στο blog? 💕 . . . . #fromabove #flatlaysquad #tv_neatly #captureyourstyle #mybeautifulmess #naturalskincare #naturalproducts #greenbeauty #skincare #over40blogger #skinessentials #greenbeautyproducts #beautycare #skincareroutine #skincarejunkie #howyouglow #prettylittlethings #thatsdarling #petitejoys #livethelittlethings #pursuepretty #postitfortheaesthetic #abmlifeisbeautiful #styleblogger #fashionblogger #stylegram #ipreview #linkinbio @preview.app
New Caudalie All-Skin-Types Cleansers
First of all, I have to say that they smell amazing! Sure, it’s not the most important feature of a beauty product, but to me it’s quite important. A smell that’s any less than amazing ruins my beauty experience. So that’s one plus point for the new Caudalie cleansers. They smell great, very fresh in fact, something between cucumber and herbs like sage and others.
Milk, Oil, Water or Foam? What’s your favourite?
Every woman has its own preferred beauty ritual. However, and without a doubt, daily cleansing is the most important part of it. Especially for the sensitive, dry skin that faces the hardships of city living. The right cleaning is the key to the effectiveness of any other part of our daily beauty ritual.
Consequently, Caudalie offers us 5 different formulas, each one catering to the different needs of our skin type and personal preference. As ever, all products are made of 90% natural ingredients.
- Makeup Removing Cleansing Oil (16€) -Make-Up Removing Cleansing Oil works to dissolve all types of makeup, including waterproof, whilst removing impurities and cleansing the skin.
- Instant Foaming Cleanser (14,70€) – My personal favourite! Infused with purifying sage and moisturising grape extract, the soap-free formula rids the skin of impurities and gently cleanses the skin.
- Micellar Cleansing Water (14,70€) -This refreshing daily-use micellar water cleanses and removes makeup from the face and eyes in one single step. Infused with soothing chamomile and moisturising grape water, comfort is restored, whilst micelles trap and lift impurities from the skin surface to leave skin clear and ready for the next stages of your skincare routine.
- Gentle Cleansing Milk (14,70€) – This luxuriously creamy milk gently removes make-up and cleanses the face and eye area in one step.
- Moisturizing Toner (14,70€) – Complete your daily cleansing routine with this gentle toner, enriched with soothing Vinolevure® for added nourishment. The alcohol-free formula respects the skin’s natural PH balance, whilst removing lasting traces of make-up and residual impurities, refreshing and toning the skin.
Time to “Mix & Match” products!
Who ever said that cleansing has to be a boring step in our beauty routine? With the new Caudalie cleansers you can mix & match any two products and create something new and totally customized to your needs!
For instance, mix the Cleansing Oil with the Foaming Cleanser for a “luxurious foam” effect. This mix is ideal for dry skin, as it nourishes, deeply cleanses and removes make-up in one single step. Or, mix the Cleansing Milk with the Foaming Cleanser for a “milky foam” effect. This lighter take on a creamy cleanse effectively removes makeup and softens the skin for restored comfort.
Now beauty is a game. Let’s play!